The 1/10 scale Blitzer Beetle was inspired by the exciting off-road desert racer design scene that was popular in the United States starting in the 1960’s. The proven chassis is equipped with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension, CVA shock units, and high-grip off-road tires to offer superb driving performance on rough terrain.
The injection molded body features metal plated light covers and side mirror parts for super scale realism.
In addition, a driver figure as well as a decal sheet are included to depict the fiery splash-pattern livery that was popular in the 1970’s.
This tough, lightweight ABS bathtub chassis features a rear mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout. The fully enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris, and is equipped with differential gears to offer super smooth cornering.
4 wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A. shocks and extremely durable
monocoque type lower arms. The front spiked tires feature a 3 rib design for enhanced stability while the
rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread patterns along the center to ensure high levels of grip.
- Highly durable ABS bathtub type chassis
- Injection molded body with driver figure included
- Perfectly balanced rear mounted motor with rear-wheel drive system
- 3 bevel differential gear system
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension
- Front and rear CVA shocks
- Length: 394mm
- Width: 295mm
- Height: 182mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread: 248mm (front), 242mm (rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 45/98mm (front) 52/99mm (rear)
- Gear Ratio: 1:10.00